Nike Air Max Thea EM (Womens Shoe)
Courtesy of NIKE.COM
Click on link below to purchase these shoes..
A LIGHT, CUSHIONED RIDE.
A modern icon, the Nike Air Max Thea EM Women’s Shoe is the most minimal Air Max and comes equipped with ultralight cushioning.
- Lightweight textile upper with leather and synthetic overlays for support
- Injected Phylon midsole with visible Air-Sole unit for maximum cushioning
- Waffle outsole pattern for traction and durability
- Solarsoft sockliner for a soft, cushy feel
- Perforations enhance airflow
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike’s revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late ’70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort— suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.